Pressure Cooker Corn Dog Egg-Bites
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1¼ cups cornmeal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 2½ Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 4 hot dogs cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup water
- Grease the Sillikong Molds with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking powder to mixing bowl and mix well. Stir in egg, oil, and milk and mix well. Use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to add batter to each cavity in the prepared Silikong mold. Add 1 hot dog slice to each cavity. Use the same portion scoop, but fill halfway and add batter on top of the hot dog in the Silikong mold and cover it with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to the instant pot.
- Close the instant pot lid and seal. Close the pressure release valve. Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 20 minutes. Let naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release steam. Remove the Silikong mold and the foil before enjoying