Instant Pot Zucchini Muffin Bites
Servings: 14 Muffins
- 2 organic or pastured eggs
- 3/4 to 1 cup evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter melted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup sprouted einkorn flour learn how to sprout your grains
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cups zucchini or squash grated
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pure water
- Combine eggs, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Add cocoa powder to melted butter. Mix until it looks like a thick but smooth dark paste.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and stir well.
- Add flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon to the bowl. Stir well.
- Fold in grated zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner pot.
- Cover with a glass lid to prevent evaporation.
- Put it on sauté so it can pre-heat.
- Using a small cookie scoop, fill silicone egg-bite molds about 2/3 full. Pressure cook themuffins after the first batch is done.
- Cover the pressure cooker, checking that the valve is on sealing position and set to high for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is over, allow natural release for 10 minutes followed by a qhick release.
- Open the lid and carefully remove the egg-bite molds from the pot. Enjoy! 🙂