Instant pot Sweet Potato
- As many roughly-cubed sweet potatoes as will fit comfortably in a slightly mounded layer in your steamer basket
- 1 lemon ends cut off and thinly sliced and deseeded
- 1 lemon for zesting
- Fresh herbs oregano or thyme
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Cube the sweet potatoes into a size and shape that makes you happy. Keep them roughly in the same size range so they cook evenly.
- Load the chunks into the steamer basket and poked all over with a knife or fork so steam can permeate.
- Pour ½ cup of water into the Instant Pot, seal the lid, and set it for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cook time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Quick release any remaining pressure. and remove the basket. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!