Instant Pot Steamed Cauliflower
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 1 cup Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste, optional
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into equal large size florets and place them inside the silicone steamer basket.
- Add water to the pot and insert the steamer basket insidet pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual or pressure cook mode for 0 (Yes, 0) minutes on high pressure. Make sure the valve is on sealing position.
- When the instant pot beeps, quick release the pressure manually (quick release). Remove the steamer basket carefully.
- You can place the basket under cold water for a couple of minutes to stop the cooking, give it in an ice bath, or just eat the cauliflower as is.
- Season with salt, pepper to your taste. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!