Instant Pot Spinach Tomato Quiche
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup seeded tomato diced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 4 tomato slices
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Pour 1½ cups water to your Instant Pot
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach, tomato, and green onions to a 1½ quart baking dish and mix well. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and stir to combine.Pplace the sliced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place the baking dish over a silicone trivet and carfully lower to the pot. Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and 20 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off, allow 10 minutes, of natural release followed by a quick release.
- Carefully open the lid, lift out the trivet and if desired, broil until lightly browned.