- 1 cup water
- 1 pound Alaskan Wild Salmon cut to 4 fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pour a cup of water into the inner pot and arrange the silicone trivet on top. Place the salmon fillets (skin down) into a single layer on the trivet.
- Drizzle the top of the salmon with the olive oil and sprinkle them generously with salt & pepper.
- Secure the lid and turn the pressure release valve to sealing position. Use the manual setting to cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. (Or 5 minutes for frozen fish. No need to thaw.)
- When the cooking completed, quickly release the pressure. Serve the fish warm with your favorite sauce and side dish.