Instant Pot Salmon with Mushroom
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 fresh skinless salmon fillets preferably centre cut
- 1 green onion Sliced, cut diagonally
- cilantro leaves
- Fresh lime wedges
- Set the Instant Pot to SAUTE mode. Add oil, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, ginger, lime zest, lime juice, mushrooms, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer, then turn off.
- Place the fish into the cooker, with the flat side that had the skin up. Spoon some of the sauce over the fish. Close the lid and cook on LOW PRESSURE for 1 minute. Allow natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Switch the cooker back to SAUTE mode, and cook the salmon and sauce for another 1 minute until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Carefully lift the salmon from the cooker and place onto a serving platter, flipping them over so that the side that was down is now up. Continue cooking the sauce in your cooker until for about 3 more minutes until reduced and syrupy.
- Spoon reduced the sauce over salmon and garnish with sliced green onion and cilantro leaves. Serve with fresh lime wedges for drizzling. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!