Instant Pot Ratatouille
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 tsps fresh thyme chopped
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled plum tomatoes drained
- 1 zucchini sliced (cut in half-moons)
- 1 eggplant chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 3 tbsps fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tbsps fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp drained capers chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Turn Instant Pot to SAUTÉ function. Add onion and oil. Stir occasionally until onions start to soften (about 5 minutes). Add garlic, thyme, and oregano. Stir often until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add drained tomatoes and stir until tomatoes begin to break apart. Add eggplant, zucchini, and bell pepper, and stir to combine.
- Turn Instant Pot to MANUAL function and press HIGH PRESSURE. Cover the lid, turn valve to SEAL, and set time to 5 minutes.
- Allow quick release. Open the lid and stir in basil, parsley, capers, and vinegar. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator or freeze.
- For a single serving, heat 1 cup ratatouille in a skillet. Cook and stir often, until it begins to simmer. Make 2 small cavities, crack 1 egg into each cavity and reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until whites are set (about 3 minutes). Serve immediately with crusty bread. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!