Instant Pot Pumpkin Purée
- 1 Sugar or Pie Pumpkin
- 1 cup Water for cooking
- 1/2-1 cup Water for puree
- Place the silicone trivet in the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Place the pumpkin on the trivet. Close the instant pot and make sure the valve is on sealing position.
- Set on MANUAL or pressure cook mode for 12 minutes. When the instant pot beeps, allow natural release for about 10 minuets.
- Let the pumpkin cool a bit, then remove the trivet carefully. Slice it in half and remove the seeds.
- Scoop the cooked pumpkin out from the skin and add it to the food processor or blender. Add water to get a smooth texture. Adjust amount of water added to your preference. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!