Instant Pot Porridge
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup porridge or steel cut oats
- 2 cups water
- fresh raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries
- honey or brown sugar to taste
- nuts chopped
- milk of choice
- Place 1 tsp coconut oil into the pot. Add 2/3 cup porridge or steel cut oats. Add 2 cups water and give a quick stir.
- Seal the lid, set cook time on manual to 15 minutes on High Pressure. After pressure has been reached and cook time ends, do a quick release. Remove the lid and stir again. Porridge will continue to thicken as it sits.
- Divide cooked porridge into individual bowls and serve with desired fruits, nuts, sweetener, and milk. Get creative and add any fruit, or granola, if desired. Enjoy! 🙂