Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and erythritol until smooth. Gently fold in sour cream, peanut flour, and vanilla. Slowly fold the eggs in until combined.
- Pour the batter into the Silikong egg-bite molds and cover with the lid.
- Pour 1.5 cups of water into the inner pot and carefully lower the mold into the pot. Press the Cake button and press the Adjust button to set heat to More. Set the time for 15 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow a natural release (about 10-15 minuets). Carefully lift the mold from the pot and allow it to cool completely before refrigerating.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil for 30 seconds and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cheesecakes and freeze. Enjoy 🙂