Instant Pot Hamburgers
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- barbecue sauce optional
- cheese optional
- Add water, sea salt, dried onions and pepper to ground beef, and mix well.
- Form the beef into patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the patties separately on squares of aluminum foil, and form into loose foil packs.
- Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot and place the silicone trivet inside. Pile the foil packs on top of trivet.
- Turn the valve to seal position, hit pressure cook for 15 minutes. When finished, allow a 5 minute natural release.
- Press cancel, and release the remaining pressure. When pin drops, open the lid and remove the foil packs.
- Open the foil packs, place the burger patties on baking sheet. Brush each patty with a thin layer of barbecue sauce, and broil in oven for 5 minutes until top is brown and slightly crisp.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!