Instant Pot Creme Brulee
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner pot and insert the silicone trivet. In a large bowl, combine egg yolks, whipping cream, vanilla, Swerve, and salt. Mix thoroughly. Once mixed, evenly pour into five greased Instant Pot–friendly ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on the trivet, and cover each loosely with aluminum foil. Close the lid, set the valve to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set to 6 minutes on high pressure, and let it cook.
- Once cooked, let the pressure naturally release from for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the valve to Venting. Open the Instant Pot, and remove the ramekins. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!