Instant Pot Chickpea Curry
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 yellow onions diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 20 oz grape/cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk 14 oz can
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cans chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- Cilantro to serve
- 1 cups Jasmine rice
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tsp Oil
- Add everything besides red pepper, spinach and cilantro to Instant Pot. Place lid and turn the valve to seal position.
- Press the pressure cook button and set to high, then cook for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, cook rice, water and oil in a rice cooker while chickpeas are cooking.
- Do a quick release, then open the lid. Stir in red pepper and spinach.
- Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!