Instant Pot Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- 4 tbsp grass-fed butter softened
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ground
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Pour 2 cups of water into the Instant Pot, then insert the silicone trivet. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Transfer this mixture into a greased Instant Pot–friendly dish.
- Place the dish onto the silicone trivet, and cover with aluminum foil. Close the lid, set the pressure valve to Sealing, and select Manual/Pressure Cook. Set to 5 minutes on high pressure, and let it cook.
- Once cooked, allow natural release for about 10 minutes, then carefully switch the valve to Venting.
- Open the Instant Pot, and remove the dish. Let cool before enjoying it 🙂