Instant Pot Butter Parsley Potatoes
- 1½ lbs. Honey Gold baby potatoes cut in half
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 c. water or chicken broth
- 3 T. unsalted butter melted
- ¼ c. fresh parsley finely chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to serve
- Add the potatoes to the Instant Pot and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Pour water or broth into the unit and cover. Lock the lid into place and flip the pressure valve to “Sealing.” Select the “Manual” setting on high and adjust the cook time to 2 minutes.
- When the cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Once the pin drops and no more steam is coming out, carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Turn the unit off and drain the potatoes completely. Return the potatoes to unit and add melted butter and parsley. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired, and toss to combine.
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl and top with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!