Instant Pot Brisket Skewers
- 2 lbs flat or first-cut lean brisket cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 15 4-inch bamboo skewers
- 4 ounce liquid smoke
- Place the brisket cubes, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a large bowl until the meat is evenly coated. Thread two cubes onto each of the skewers.
- Pour 1 cup of water and liquid smoke into the Instant Pot. Insert the silicone trivet inside the pot and pile the skewers onto the trivet. Lock the lid onto the pot and set the valve to seal position.
- Press Pressure Cook on MAX pressure for 40 minutes with the Keep Warm setting off.
- When finished,allow natural release for about 20 minutes. Unlatch the lid and open the pot.
- Heat a large cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat until smoking or brush the grill grates and prepare the grill for high heat cooking directly over the heat source. Grill the skewers (in batches in the grill pan) until crisp and browned, about 2 minutes, turning occasionally. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!