Instant Pot Beef Burritos
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- low carb whole wheat flour tortillas
- hot sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Turn the Instant Pot on saute mode and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the diced onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for anotehr 30 seconds.
- Season with chili powder and cumin. Add in 1/4 cup of beef broth, stir and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add ground beef, break it up with a spoon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the beans, corn, and tomatoes until combined.
- Add the rice on top of the mixture. Do not stir.
- Add remaining broth over the rice.
- Close and lock the lid. On manual setting, set the pressure to HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Allow natural release for 10-15 minutes, then turn the valve to quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir. Place the lid back on and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and divide mixture between low carb tortillas and top with your choice of toppings. Enjoy! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!