Instant Pot Banana Bread
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups flour
- In a large bowl, combine baking soda and sour cream and set aside.
- Grease a 6-cup bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until uniform.
- Add baking powder, bananas, and vanilla extract to the sour cream mixture and stir to combine, then fold into the mixing bowl with the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add the flour and stir until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and cover loosely with foil (do not seal).
- Put 1½ cups of water inside the inner pot. Place the bundt pan on the silicone trivet and insert it to the pot.
- Select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function and set it to 45 minutes.
- Let it naturally release for about 15 minutes, then carefully remove the silicone trivet from the Instant Pot and let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy! 🙂