Honey Herb Glazed Carrots
- 1 cup Water
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- Additional fresh thyme for garnish
- Pour one cup of water into the inner pot. Place carrots in the Silikong Steamer Basket and insert it inside the pot.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function and set it for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, quickly release the pressure and carefully remove the Silikong Basket from the pot.
- Drain remaining liquids from the pot. Add remaining ingredients to the pot and stir them together until they’re combined. Add in cooked carrots and stir them until they are fully coated.
- Turn off the pot by selecting CANCEL button then select the SAUTE function. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes to the desired consistency.
- Serve the carrots hot and garnish them fresh thyme.