Healthy Oatmeal Muffins
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Natural Release: 10 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup thick Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl combine eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add quick oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and stir just until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Generously spray the 2 Silikong Molds with non-stick spray. Then divide all of the batters into the molds.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pot.
- Stack the Silikong mold (the one with the handles) inside the pot, followed by the second mold.
- Secure the lid and turn the pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a natural release for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
- Let the oatmeal bites cool if needed for handling.
- Using a butter knife or spoon, scrape around each oatmeal bite to release it, then turn them over onto a cooling rack or plate. Enjoy
Feel free to swap the blueberries out for raisins, chocolate chips, strawberries, nuts, etc.