Chicken Alfredo with Pasta
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast halved
- 1 pack dry Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 ½ cup macaroni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ jar alfredo sauce
- While waiting for water to boil, sprinkle italian seasoning over both sides of chicken breast.
- Place chicken on the silicone trivet. It’s ok to stack the chicken pieces on top of each other.
- Cancel sauté mode.
- In the inner pot, place macaroni. Add olive oil and just enough water to cover pasta and about ¼ inch over top. Stir.
- Place inner pot on top of chicken. Set pot to cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Remove inner pot. Add alfredo sauce to macaroni. Mix well.
- Remove the silicone trivet with chicken. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Optional: In a baking dish, add chicken to macaroni, mix well and pop into oven to brown top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!