Banana Blueberry Pear Puree
Servings: 2 Cups
- 3 large pears peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana peeled
- Place the Silikong steamer basket in the bottom of the pressure cooking pot and add one cup of water. Place the pear quarters and blueberries inside the steamer basket. Lock the lid in to place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual High and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, turn off the pressure cooker. When the time is up, quickly release the pressure.
- When the float valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the pears and blueberries from the steamer basket, preserving the cooking water. Allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pears and blueberries to a blender or food processor. Add peeled banana and 1/4 cup reserved cooking water and blend them until they are very smooth. (Add more cooking water if needed to blend but use the minimum amount necessary.)