Bacon & Cheese Egg-Bites
Here is a great recipe to make a healthy and quick breakfast meal that isn't loaded full of sugar. Instant Pot Egg bites.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 strips bacon Pork or Turkey
- 3/4 cup Favorite Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- Cook the bacon utilizing your favorite method to cook bacon. Add the eggs, cheese, cottage cheese, cream and salt to the blender and blend until smooth (about 15 seconds). Add a dash of hot sauce if desired and blend for a few more seconds.
- Pour mixture into a Silikong Egg Bites Mold that has been sprayed with Olive Oil until it is half way filled. Add Bacon Crumbles and top off with more egg mixture. Cover with a cover or foil. Place the cover on the Instant Pot and select "Steam" and set to 8 Minutes.
- Set the NPR (natural pressure release for 10 minutes and then quick release (QR) the rest. Carefully remove the egg bites from the Instant Pot and let cool down for a few minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to a week!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!